Infrastructure, Construction and Property
Our Attorneys have extensive experience in Infrastructure, Construction and Property industry, by assisting and advising clients in regard to main contractor agreement, land security matters, transfer of rights for land/building. They have also been involved in structuring the deal for government and regional governmental infrastructure project, power plants and renewable energies projects.
Representative deals/clients by our Attorneys:
- Advising Matahari Department Store Tbk. In their issues with PT. Kalla Inti Karsa as the management of Mall Ratu Indah;
- Advising PT. Modis Adibusana (Christian Dior group for Indonesia) in regards to the expansion of Christion Dior boutique;
- Advising PT. Ratu Sayang Internasional (Ratu Plaza shopping centre) and PT. Landmark Building in their matter with tenants.
- Advising Cushmann & Wakefield Indonesia in the Indonesian Stock Exchange Incident (2018).
- Representing Financial Service Authority (“OJK”) in conducting legal due diligence related to land acquisition.