Banking & Financial Services
Our Attorneys have been entrusted by numerous prominent corporate and financial institution participants in the financial markets, with the full range of their local and cross-border transactions. The result, Asia Pacific IFLR 1000 and Asia Law acknowledged our Partner, as a leading lawyer in the field of Banking and Finance, for his experience in a series of significant syndicated loan and financing transactions.
Representative deals/clients by our Attorneys:
- Representing PT Jakarta Tank Terminal, a subsidiary of PT AKR Corporindo TBK, as the borrower in a USD21.500.000 + USD.28.000.000 credit facility from Bank Permata – (2018)
- Representing syndicated lenders in a numerous syndicated loan and financing transactions to PT Adaro Indonesia, including the US$750million & US$1 billion credit facilities – (2007 – 2017);
- Representing syndicated lenders in series of refinancing of US$400million facility to PT Saptaindra Sejati – (2007 – 2018);
- Representing Standard Chartered Bank as the lender in a credit facility to PT Triputra Investindo Arya and PT Trinugraha Thohir – (2008-2009);
- Representing PT Saratoga Investment as the borrower in a US$60 million term loan facility from UOB – (2010);
- Representing PT Bank Danamon Tbk in the refinancing of PT Berau Coal – (2006)
- Representing Societe Generale in the plan of acquisition of a multi finance company in Indonesia – (2008).