Our Attorneys have represented insurance leaders from all segments of the market. We frequently act as counsel for insurance companies, broker and agent in developing their products/programs aimed at specific markets. Our competent Attorneys can assist in the selection of risks, and exercise general oversight of claims. In addition, we can also represent insurance clients in the resolution of coverage disputes, whether between insurer and insured or among multiple carriers.
Representative deals/clients by our Attorneys:
- Representing Arthur J. Galagher in acquiring 40 percent equity stake in Indonesian insurance broker and risk management services provider PT IBS Insurance Broking Service, as well as 100 percent of reinsurance broker IBS Re Singapore (2018);
- Representing AEGON in the development of their investment structure and its implementation in Indonesia (2016 – Present);
- Advising Futuready Insurance Broker, as the pioneer in the of online insurance broker in Indonesia, in the development and implementation of ‘futuready.com’ (2016);
- Advising Mapfre, a Spanish insurance company, in preparing regulatory analysis related to foreign reinsurer (2015);
- Advising WILLIS Group in the OJK insurance premium tariff queries (2014).
- Advising WILLIS Group in the plan to roll-out ‘Willplace’, a global placement and analytics platform, in Indonesia (2013)